Star and Rarity here. Heya guys!

Star and Rarity here. Heya guys!
TO FABU FOR U!

Sunday 31 August 2014

HATE! Dx

heya everyone!!!
Today I would like to share something with u and it's about the hate on moviestarplanet!
So anyways u kno on moviestarplanet u can now post photos right?
Wellllll my EX friend Ezerelle =) made a photo off a pic of the internet which she claims it was her ._. idc if I get hate for this but I am sticking with what I kno and hopefully u read all of this to understand the real story!
So I commented on her photo this was off the internet and then she saw the commented and started writing hate in my GB and also her other 2 friends Lol >.< and !! Danii !! HOW DARE THEY! and also when I make a AB about it even tho I block em her friends decide to share it to her so I get hate!
Just cos she is high level doesn't mean she should get to do whatever she wanna do on the game -.-
and also her friend moneymaker lying and saying it was actually her and he was my friend I had to delete him and then I had to get someone else to play his roll in my series which made me fuming >.< and I kno this wasn't her pic cos my other friend and the same pic!
AND BTW....why so much hate on such a PETTY, STUPID & DUMB THING HMMM?
it really gets me freaking annoyed X(
I felt like quitting cos of all the hate luckily I had my supporters and there were about 90 - 100?
but I do have a lot of friends tho tbf ._.
Anyways that's my goss ... but u kno what STOP HATING AND GET A LIFE!
I will show u a pic of her status ._.  oh wait can't she changed it and I blocked her now so nvm but I will show u the don't go comments in my GB
now but that's enough talking from me now so just check the pics and sorry for such a long post today but I just had to say about the hate and if u hate imam saying this again STOP HATING AND GET A LIFE!


Oh also imma done for writing after this but lemme just say there was even more! I will post some more of these pics a other day! thnx for reading :)

| Starshine302 / Izzy :3

No comments:

Post a Comment