Star and Rarity here. Heya guys!

Star and Rarity here. Heya guys!
TO FABU FOR U!

Wednesday 27 August 2014

HIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!Now i so needed to post this so read ...Why on moviestarplanet do peeps always ask u to level up or deleted THEN THEY DON'T HELP U WHEN U NEED IT!How dare they -____-I have literally had enough of people who just lord around and think they r so coolWE R ALL THE DAYM SAME GET THAT INTO UR HEAD!it just really annoys me O.OHonestly u don't wanna see me bad side >___<Oh and there is more -.- u haven't heard the last of this just yet -.- .....IF U PLAY ON THERE AND ADD ME IF U DON'T HELP ME DON'T EXPECT ME TO HELP U! OKAY I AIN'T A MUG GOT IT!Okay rant over ................................................................
Starshine302 / izzy <---- nickname x3

1 comment:

  1. :D lol i don't really ask for ppl i just do it myself xD ~Rarity

    ReplyDelete