Star and Rarity here. Heya guys!

Star and Rarity here. Heya guys!
TO FABU FOR U!

Thursday 23 October 2014

Hey people checking this post out cos u r probs bored! I have some news. I may be quitting msp. I don't care about it anymore....but i will be still keeping in touch with those who added me onto skype from there so don't worry about it :) But yeah it's a bit boring now and there is no point in playing it...Nobody really misses me nore my fans and it's changing to much and becoming verrryyyyy dull! sorry if u disagree with me but this is my opinion. Anyways yeah i might be quitting still don't kno...but i mght come on every now and again. Depends i will keep u updated on what i am thinking of what to do with my acc. Anyways thnx for reading... And to cheer u up watch this try not to laugh vid ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43cX-hqMkBw






Starshine302 / Izzy <--- nickname ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment