Star and Rarity here. Heya guys!

Star and Rarity here. Heya guys!
TO FABU FOR U!

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Me and my moviestarplanet account

Hiya everyone sorry about the really negative post before. I have decided not to quit msp ( i was wondering if i should quit or not as i haven't been on for a while BTW sorry fans but this is a good note so just keep reading ;3 )
I will be back soon on my moviestarplanet account asap i am just waiting for my dads old pc. When i get back on my acc i will inform u guys why i haven't been online and stuff.
TY jess (AKA rarity on msp) for doing this for my acc as i just asked a few min ago
AS U CAN SEE HERE JESS HAS BEEN LOOKING AFTER MY ACCOUNT AND BUYING THE LATEST ANI'S & CLOCKING IN THE WEEKLY THEMES :)
TYSM JESS IDK WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT U :P
So i will be on soon but don't treat me like i have been gone when i come back just treat me as usual like i have never been gone cos i hate it when people do that,,,,
JUST TREAT ME AS NORMAL GOT IT?
Starshine302 / izzy <--- nickname ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment