Star and Rarity here. Heya guys!

Star and Rarity here. Heya guys!
TO FABU FOR U!

Saturday 11 October 2014

Hey everyone this may be a long message today so if u don't like to read that much like me i suggest u turn away but this is important about me and my msp account Starshine302 :(So i haven't been able to go on my account lately so Isla and also rarity have been going on it and looking after it for me but i feel terrible they r doing all the work for me and i feel soooo bad that i am letting down my msp fans who r still currently waiting for me to come online :(I may be quitting because if i come onto my account again and make my re-appearance maybe my fans would turn against me and be mad at me for abbandoning them for a while :(I have checked my friend Cookies blog and one of the team essentials ( i am apart of team essentials) Have got there movie to the top page on movies and i feel terrible i cannot support her for her acheivement :( I am ashamed of myself for this :(I just hope i will be able to come on soon.If not i will have to quit as this is not fair on the people i kno taking care of my account and me telling them what to do with it and slaving them around I FEEL AWFUL :'(This is a serious matter. Moviestarplanet is not just a game to me....it's been a big part of my life and when i got bullied before at school the people on there i didn't even kno would make AB'S for me saying it will be alright or say the kindest things that i have ever heard :(I will try to get onto my account soon as getting my dads PC soon :(Thnx for reading and sorry for the long note but i thought all of you had to kno....Starshine302 / izzy <-- nickname 


:'( wahhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment